SKYLINE IS HIRING CDL DRIVER WITH PASSENGER ENDORSEMENT
After booking and deposit, there will be NO REFUND unless uncontrollable circumstance!
Skyline Entertainment and Charter Bus Co. Requires:
- Must be 21 to reserve a bus. (By reserving the bus you are responsible for everyone on board that consumes alcohol!)
- $157.00 credit card deposit required to reserve each bus on a first come first serve basis.
- When we run your credit card over the phone additional charges due apply.
- Skyline Entertainment now offers bus insurance for damages available for $100.00.
- IF YOU USE CREDIT CARD FOR PAYMENT ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY.
- We will not send contract unless deposit is made, once the deposit is made and a contract is sent you have 48 hours to get the contract back to us.
- If you give us a card over the phone you are implying to rent a bus and have 48 hours to get us the Contract back the deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment is required prior to departure.
- We will charge gas and mileage for out of town pick ups & Shuttles. Price will be determined based on mileage and travel time.
- You will be charged for any damages to the buses. Each bus will be inspected upon departure.
- Bus rates are a $100 an hour.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- (NO FIGHTING IS ALLOWED ON BUSES) (NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED) (NO GLASS BOTTLES)
- In the event that you decide to end your trip early, no refunds will be issued.
- If you are under the age of 21, you will not be allowed to consume alcohol on the buses.
- Should in climate weather arise, we may cancel your reservation. At that time, a full refund will be issued.
- Should extreme cleaning be necessary, additional rates starting from $150.00 will apply.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES!
- We are not responsible for item(s) that are lost or left on the buses. However, we will try our best to help you locate your item (s).
- We reserve the right to remove you from the bus for any sort of fighting or if you are deemed a threat to anyone else on the bus.
- You are subjected to show your ID if asked by the driver and/or an employee before loading the bus.
- We have the right to search any bags you bring